Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Start...

Having worked at a precision machining company for a little over a year now, and having to write about aluminium on a daily basis as part of my job I have come to the conclusion if I don't start to flex my writing skills towards a subject I enjoy, I may well jump off a bridge.
Being the worldly well travelled 20 year old single girl that I am, I thought what better way to inject my words of wisdom into the world than by creating a blog. I feel I am capable of this for 3 main reasons:
1) I have been single for about 4 years. In that time I have accumilated a huge array of life experience that a married/happily paired up woman just couldn't imagine
2) I spend 80% of my day at a computer. Writing about aluminium.
3)There are fair too many girls walking around the planet clueless in every sense of the word.
 I am here to educate.
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment